Thursday, December 9, 2010

Transformers: Dark of the moon - first trailer

Here's the first trailer of Michael Bay's 3rd Transformers movie, Transformers: Dark of the moon. I was surprised to see this on my friend Chris' plurk post. At first, I thought it's just a trailer for another transformers video game or a fanmade trailer. Watch the full trailer after the jump!



I think what the trailer mostly showed was the beginning part of the movie as it doesn't have the action scenes that we normally expect to see. Or maybe this third TF film is different from the first two. I'm just disappointed that Megan Fox was replaced for this movie. Well, we'll see when the next trailers has been released. By the way, film's release date is on 1st of July 2011. Can't wait, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment