Monday, December 6, 2010

Ragnarok Renewal Phase 2

Good to hear that Philippine Ragnarok Online (pRO) just updated to Ragnarok Renewal as well as the other countries. But as I've learned through surfing and more research, I found out that we're entering the phase 2 of the renewal as soon as all countries stabilized their official servers.

So what's new about Phase 2?
As far as I know it's about polishing or finishing of the implementations during Phase 1. I've also think that they will update it's mechanics to be more stable.

But that's not all, as what I've read from a blog, the development team has plans already in developing the 2nd 2D layer which enables players to customize the looks of their characters much better. They would be able to put wings, bags, swords, etc.
Then the new mounts/rides:




The new Rune Knight sprites:

There are a lot more Phase 2 updates like new homunculus , dungeon expansions, new towns, expanded classes, and WoE guild expansions.

I can't guarantee you with the info above, it might happen or not. I just found them out over the internet. Though, I've seen some of them were already released in kRO.

No comments:

Post a Comment