Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Experience with laptops

When I entered college, our parents gave us new laptops for me and my brother. The one that I received was a Fujitsu and Toshiba for my brother. Both laptops has almost the same specs. I think our parents just want to know which brand is better by letting us experience both.


I'm able to use mine and maximize its use according to my needs for school works: documents, programming, autocad, as well as multimedia and espcially gaming. During my early college days, I bring my laptop almost everyday to school to play games during break times and to research about my lessons unlike my brother who's a hardcore gamer and uses his laptop mainly in gaming.

One day, my laptop broke and had to return it for repair for a week. I had no choice but to borrow my brother's laptop, the Toshiba. When I used it, it gives me a completely different feel. It's much more comfortable to use than my laptop. My laptop generates more heat compared to my brother's. And comparing our daily usage, my laptop didn't last long. I'm just unlucky that I didn't recevied Toshiba that day. Anyways, toshiba now has my trust in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment