Friday, May 24, 2013

[mobile gaming] Dungeon Hunter 4

My current map progress
I've got bored playing Jurassic Park builder for a long time so I decided to continue playing my Dungeon Hunter 4 and finish it completely by reaching the max level unlocking all the dungeons as well as finishing all the missions and quests.

I loved this game because it reminds of Diablo 3 which my laptop doesn't meet the minimum requirements. Now I can play Diablo 3-like game on my iPhone anywhere. :)



My current level
For now, I've been farming golds from dungeons to buy high-end equipments for my character. And I've been farming charms as well to grant the equipments will additional bonuses. Usually it takes me 3-4 dungeon runs to earn for each equipment, that's a bit of pain in the ass but I love it as my hardwork paid off.

Clearing dungeon
There are different dungeons, like story dungeon and optional dungeon. Story dungeons are required to be finished in order for the story to progress.. And optional dungeons, weren't required to be finished as it manily used for farming items and golds.

I'm currently on Wyrm's Nest as of this writing and currently level 35. I would post again what happened when I reached something on 50's onwards. :)

You can download Dungeon Hunter 4 on following links:
For iPhone:
https://itunes.apple.com/ph/app/dungeon-hunter-4/id545639959?mt=8

For android:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftD4HM&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment