Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time


(Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time - May 27,2010 showing in all Philippine cinemas)



Prince of Persia, once a video game now a movie. First time I saw Prince of Persia is when my brother played the old version in PC. After I watched the trailer, I became more interested in watching it because the Prince of Persia I know (the side-scrolling game) will now be in big screens.

More after the break

And since it's a disney film and produced by the producer of Pirates of the Carribean, Jerry Bruckheimer I was thinking that it's really a big-hit film.

Plot:
Based on the video game, which follows an adventurous prince who teams up with a rival princess to stop an angry ruler from unleashing a sandstorm that could destroy the world.  source: imdb.com
Watch the trailer here to give you more of ideas about the film:




Below are some images taken from the film and a screenshot of the old version of the video game:
And if you want to win a Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time mousepad with USB hub, join my friend's contest here (Azrael's Merryland)

No comments:

Post a Comment