Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Adobe CS5 Launch


Just attended the Adobe CS5 Roadshow this morning. I was a bit late when I met someone who's headed to the launching too along the way. We registered at the lobby and headed inside the conference room. I think we've missed the half of the introduction but it's okay.

More after the break


After that is the design segment where Nelson John showed us the great features of the photoshop CS5. If I only got a video cam with me that time I would record it. There are many new features in photoshop CS5, I can't remember some of it. Some features are about photography and I'm glad that I learned some tricks in editing pictures like removing noise and removing unwanted lines/objects.

After the design segment is the web segment where he also toured us on the other Adobe CS5 products that mainly for web designing. He showed us how to make a interactive website design without even writing codes.

Last is the production segment. He showed us new and easy techniques in editing videos like instead of editing frame by frame he did it with just few clicks. Some of the features here are what we see in some
shows in televisions.

I noticed that the presenter is using a macbook with a Windows 7 OS, I haven't expected that that would be possible. Well all the features looks great but it's also expensive. Each license of Photoshop CS5 cost $1,139.39 and $1,627.27 for the Extended version. And that's not the most expensive, the Adobe Design Premium CS5 costs about $3,000.00 and if you want all, Adobe CS5 Master Collection is the option which costs $4,230.81. And in order to have those software running smoothly on your desktop/laptop I suggest you upgrade to 64bit OS. I kept my fingers crossed and hoping to win one but unfortunately I didn't. Sadly I wasn't able to get my CS5 Card printed because they ran out of time but it's okay, I've got an adobe bag though. Congratulations to the winners! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment