Thursday, May 9, 2013

[mobile gaming] Trying out Jurassic Park Builder

My Jurassic Park @ level 8
Weeks ago, I've downloaded Jurassic Park Builder iOS game for my iphone 4s. I find it fun designing my own jurassic park. Types of dinosaurs are actually the ones in the movie franchise (and my personal favorite, velociraptors :) ).

Once you hatch your dinosaur, you can feed it to level it up and once it hit level  10-20 you can now attempt to evolve it by researching it's DNA do note that researching other dinosaur's DNA are expensive and for each dinosaur there's like 10 DNA strands you need to complete in order for the dinosaur to evolve.

DNA Reaserching

And just like facebook games, you can add friends, send each other a gift as well as visit each other's parks. One thing that kept me hooked, is that it has durations just like farmville in facebook. Here, harvesting foods takes about 20mins., Hatching an egg takes 30mins. to couple of hours even days, I think. So, when other people saw my park beautiful, that means I've spent pretty much time playing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment