Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Project R1 - Ragnarok's real sequel?


As what the korean mmo market mentioned it, it's the real Ragnarok's sequel. I'm quite interested for this upcoming game since it's been created by the creator and also known as the "Father of Ragnarok" and Granado Espada, Kim Hak kyu. I've both tried those games and never failed me. Each of those games, have unique feature that is uncommonly seen on other mmos such as Ragnarok's gameplay and Granado Espada's AI system.

I honestly can't point out what made me hooked to ragnarok until now, maybe it's smooth gameplay (even a low-spec pc would be able to handle), or the norse mythology story, or something else. Many "more advanced" mmos have risen after ragnarok's release but not all of it were successful as ragnarok.

I remember when I first played Ragnarok 2: Gate of the World, at first I'm excited but the excitement didn't last long as I missed the things that were removed from ragnarok 1. After few years, Ragnarok: GotW has been remade to Ragnarok: Legend of the Second. Seeing some gameplay videos, I doubt that it will be successful as what they expect it to be, but who knows? It's still ragnarok and wasn't been released locally yet.

The bottomline is, I'm looking forward to see this project r1 to look like as evolved ragnarok and successful as it is.

1 comment:

  1. I like the creativity of the one who created ragnarok, and if they gonna release this new game here. I'm the one who will check it out first.
    You played RO2 right, what happened to it? is it a failure?

    ReplyDelete