Sunday, May 30, 2010

Photoshop CS5: Content-Aware Fill


Last tuesday was the Adobe CS5 Roadshow in the Philippines. There, the Adobe team introduce us the new and amazing features of the CS5. In this post, I'll show you one of the features of Photoshop CS5 I learned during the event.

More after the break!

This feature is called Content-Aware Fill which enables users to eliminate unwanted objects in the picture by cloning.

First, I searched google for an image to be edited:
I ended up searching with the above image, and I want to take away the water in the picture so I made a selection using a polygonal lasso tool.

After I made a selection, I click for Edit>>Fill. then I choose Content-Aware Fill and clicked ok.

Just repeat the process to erase the unwanted objects.

Here's the final result, I know it's not perfect but I already give you an idea about the Content-Aware Fill.

No comments:

Post a Comment