Monday, April 26, 2010

Review: CTRacer

Had been played this online racing game last year, I actually tried it first but then I got hooked up on the game, made me play it the whole day. It's a good online racing game, before I'm only using on-board (built-in) graphics card and the game just run smoothly and besides, it doesn't consumes lot of HD memory like other online racing games. I met lots of nice people in the game, I even met a GM whos' a fellow countrymen of mine. I also found new friends from the other country who also like cars in real life.

CTRacer Online, developed by Hyundai Digital Entertainment, published by Sega, and launched in India by Games2win, is India's first online community racing game.

Screenshots after the jump



(First time in Reckless Driving, Blue team heheh!)


(Playing Reckless Driving with friend Xevious and GM Maelstrom behind)


(Forgot what event is this called, but it's a lot of fun)


(Playing Reckless Driving Event, RED TEAM FTW!)


(First placer, love it!)


(Equip your car with power-up items)


(Me and GM with my newly acquired SPR car)


(Go to the nearest Gasoline Station and fuel up your car XD)


(No Crash = Bonus Points XD)


(I love this downhill map!)


(again..)


(and again! hahaha!)


(Look, you can even put a Virtua Fighter (or Street Fighter?)vinyls! ^_^)


(Pimp my ride! Forgot what ride it is, but I'm sure it's Nissan)


(One of the best car dresser, really like her design. I think it's a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8/9)


(Won an item from the race. Yayyy!)


(Don't cheat if you don't want to be chased by these Ford GT Mustangs XD)

(Snowy map, affects the car's drifting performance. Be sure to equip the right tires when racing in snowy map.. ^^)


(Global Tournament, errr something like that.. I'm on Asia leg. We use SPR cars to race without power-up items ^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment