Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sweet!


It was 1:30pm when the class ended, I'm too lazy to commute that's why I decided to wait until 3pm so that I would be able to join my cousin go home. I went to the library, read a newspaper and had a small talk with a classmate. Bored already, I went to computer laboratory to check my email. There's a notification that someone added me as a friend on facebook.com. Being so curious, I looked at her profile and found out that she's studying on the same school but lower batch. She thanked me for confirming her as a friend through the facebook chat and told that she always sees me in the school and she was surprised because she doesn't expect that I'm also an otaku fan like her.

After the small chat with a cutie (LOL!), I remembered that I have won something and I looked for that email to print. I then dropped by the fandom cafe located in cubao to claim it. Inside the cafe is full of geek stuff, movie posters, star wars, and star trek figures. The prizes were a movie-tie-in book and a t-shirt. My bag became so bulky because of the book. (It looked funny because of the bulkiness.) Then I headed to TriNoma because the driver will fetch us there. 


 
(The Vampire's Assistant Movie-tie-in Book)

(Manga ver. of the Vampire's Assistant)

(Vampire's Assistant T-Shirt)

No comments:

Post a Comment