Monday, March 22, 2010

Digimon Battle Online

Just to kill my boredomness, I tried this game. Well for me, it's like playing the Digimon World 1 and 2 in playstation but online. For me, I won't say it's an awesome nor poor game but it's a nice game. The only thing I didn't like about this is the limited avatar, no custom characters. I mean you only have to choose 1 among 4 characters with no customization of the avatar except when equipping items. Some of the digimons aren't yet available because it's still in beta phase and there's many more things aren't yet available. First digivolution will occur when the digimon reached leve 21 then 31 to next form and 41 the last (as for now). You can also capture digimons and use them on a 3 on 3 or even 5 on 5 digimon battle or you may join a party with other players and fight on a digimon battle together.




That's it for now, I still have many more things to discover about the game. Keep visiting my blog for a while to read more game updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment