Saturday, March 6, 2010

Alice in Wonderland 2010

Few days have passed since the theater release date here in the Philippines, I've been hearing lots of positive feedback from other people including that it really must-a-watch movie. Well, since I'm a fan of Disney films and of course, Tim Burton and Johnny Depp I'll watch it maybe later or tomorrow in 3D. I say you should watch it too, no need to browse for movie reviews over the internet, the trailer and the huge impact has it all.
 Also, I've heard that its' soundtrack was very nice too. 

More about Alice in Wonderland movie / contest after the jump!


watch Alice in Wonderland starting on March 4, 2010!

A few more screenshots:
(The Mad Hatter)

(Alice)

(The Red Queen)

Click here to watch the trailer if you haven't watch it yet



And if you still can't get enough, join the contest and you might win this cool limited edition Pocket Watch replica.
Click here to join.

No comments:

Post a Comment