Monday, February 8, 2010

Pasinaya 2010 and 4Minute

(4Minute Talk - SM North)

9:30am
Went to Pasinaya CCP Open House Festival 2010 to be exempted from a quiz in my HUM16 subject. Upon arriving there, I was clueless on where to go next. What I did is I just followed the other students. I was supposed to find my prof. there to sign the attendance sheet. Good thing was my prof was able to approach me first in the entrance before giving a donation to enter the festival. There were too many students from other schools, most of them looks like from elementary to highschool level. I don't know where to go next and I saw some of my classmates so I decided to follow them, we watched Senakulo 2010 performed by Samahang Nazareno.



 
(Senakulo 2010 - CCP Open House 2010)

11:20am
After the show, I decided to go back to TriNoma since I already had all the requirements. So I rode taxi to go to MRT station. Since it was Sunday that time, there were no traffic, there were on some avenues but very light.While on the MRT, I texted someone that I'll be soon arriving SM North and to get my VIP pass.

12:00pm
I arrived TriNoma and still no reply. I checked the upper McDonalds if my friends were still there but didn't saw them so I just decided to go to lobby instead and rest there for a while. While reading the Senakulo 2010 leaflet I got from CCP, I finally received a reply. She said that I should go to SM Marikina instead to get the ticket, I refused because I don't know how to go there. Texted my friend if they were still in TriNoma (thinking that if I would be able to catch-up with them to the photoshoot) unfortunately, they were already on the way to the shoot location.

Around 1:30pm??
She texted me again saying that I could meet her up in national bookstore in cubao because the ticket would be a waste if I wouldn't able to get it. So I went to cubao to get it. I went straight to gateway mall to walk around and ate some food then I saw my friend's cubemates (rubik's cubers XD).

3:15pm?
Finally I met her, had a small talk then she gave me 2 passes (wow!). She's so kind that she even helped me finding ID laces. Then I headed to SM North and told my friend a good news which is the extra VIP pass. Waited for not too long and the show started. Being able to see the 4Minute in flesh again makes me feel great. My favorite member is HyunAh, she said something to me during the autograph signing (other than thank you) however I didn't understand or misheard what she said T_T. Was able to take better pictures than the second day and was able to get my CD+DVD autographed by all the girls. Really had lots of fun that day. Thanks again Ms. Evelyn ^_^

More 4Minute Pictures here:
4Minute @ SM Megamall
4Minute @ SM North Edsa

No comments:

Post a Comment