Tuesday, February 16, 2010

First time on Baguio City

(Baguio City)

Yes, it was my first time in Baguio City ever. XD Went there with my family, grandfather and some of my cousins. I thought it's still hot there since I still felt the heat of the weather that day. During the trip, I listened to some songs of Girls' Generation and 4Minute, thanks to Dad for lending me the mp4. At the Kennon Road, I suddenly felt that my ears were congested. Dad told us that it was because of the change of air pressure.

When we decided to stay in a lodge at Camp John Hay, I was so excited to go out the car to feel the cold air. At first it doesn't feel that cold but when we went further the car we felt the cold air. We went to some historical landmarks like Mines View Park,  Burnham Park, and the Mansion. We bought some Baguio's specialty products like Strawberry and Ube jams. I didn't like the strawberry-flavored taho much but it was still fine for me. We also went to SM Baguio to eat our lunch and we ended up eating at Jollibee. I was amazed and felt that I'm in Korea because there were lots of Korean people and also because of the cold weather there. I intended to take bunch of shots of the beautiful scenery but it doesn't go well according to my plans. Somehow I still managed to take some good shots (the above photo has been edited with HDR software). I wanted that time to take multiple shots to make an HDR (High Dynamic Range) image but I noticed that the branches and leaves of the trees were swaying because of the wind. We took our dinner outside the hotel. After the dinner I tried taking off my shirt and it was so cold, feels like there's an air condition outside the hotel. The following day we went to Burnham Park to try boating unfortunately, there was a program being held there because of the flower festival so they charged us 100Php. Then before we went home, we took sunday mass at the church in Manaoag, Pangasinan. I'm still lazy to upload the other pictures but you can check some on my deviantart account page.

No comments:

Post a Comment